Site Readiness for Partnership
Whether a church/school/agency is ready to receive and maintain the QueensCare Health & Faith Partnership (QHFP) program is dependent on several factors. Listed below are the most important criteria used for evaluating a site's readiness for QHFP.
Criteria for partnership
- Located within QHFP service area (determined by zip code).
- Adequate size of members and outreach programs (must serve a minimum of 200 people)
- Located within or serves the uninsured, low-income population.
- Embrace the concept and mission of whole person health.
- Has support of site leadership.
- Able to supply office space, a dedicated phone line & locked file cabinet for QHFP parish nurse.
- Seen in the community as a valuable and respected resource.
- Willing to participate in QHFP meetings, education and evaluation.
- Agrees to recruit and organize a health committee to meet monthly with the parish nurse.
- Will provide outreach and publicity to the community regarding the services of the parish nurse.
- Has a resource of volunteers to help with health events.